Success seems to still descend Agnes Monica. With the talent and extraordinary talent he managed to bring home two awards at MTV Indonesia Awards 2009 are held at the Tennis Indoor Senayan, Central Jakarta, Wednesday (25/11) night.

"Today may be two awards, I was again the focus of each issue of achievement. It was a lot of people who trust me. Make me proud of this appreciation," he said after the award as 'Most Favorite Female', beat Bunga Citra Lestari, Gita Gutawa, and Rossa, and 'Best Artist of the Year' outperform Nidji, RAN, Slank, and d Masiv.

Dara recognized this multi-talents, the award is to be expected. Because he was already set pretty high goals. "I'm not a typical ordinary people, because I was trying to produce something that pride," he said.

"I'm more convinced of Indonesia can do something for the international world, it's hard work to me," said Agnes in the musical event which takes the theme of the School of Music in this year.

Then, to whom the award will be presented Agnes? "I dedicate this award to those who believe in dreams and want to reach that dream. I will continue to explore the potential for myself," answered the girl who could be targeted to exist outside the country. "I think it is not no dream too much. Each person must want the best," he added.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

125x125= Rp. 35.000/month

www.smartbacklink.net/ www.smartbacklink.net/